- Total number of compositions in the Course: 36
- Duration per class:45 min to 1 hour
- Total number of classes: 18
- Total Course Duration: 9 weeks
In this course, you will:
- Learn about the influence of western scales in eastern (Carnatic) music
- Learn about the history of Nottuswarams, how and when they were composed
- Get a better understanding of C major scale, as all the compositions are composed in the same scale – loosely based on the Raagam Shankarabharanam.
- As these compositions are small, rhyme-like, they are the stepping stones to learning higher level compositions.