Students get to learn the following in our sloka classes:
- Shiva tandava stotra (Sloka written by Ravana)
- Medha Suktam ( To improve concentration in studies and do well in exams)
- Dhanvantri mantra (helps in improving vitality and energy levels)
- Vaidyanatha Ashtakam (To get ailments healed and diseases cured)
- How Ganesha wrote the Mahabharatha?
- How Shiva helped devas over the asuras?
- Why did Vishnu take the form of 10 avatars?
- How did Ravana become a devotee of Lord Shiva?
- Tanjore temple and its rich heritage
- Madurai Meenakshi temple
Along with Powerful Daily Slokas:
- Ganesha pancharathnam
- Sankashta naashana ganesha sthohram
- Subramanya Bhujangam
- Hayagrivaashtothra Agatha nama sthothram
- Lalitha pancharathnam
- Durga sapthasloki
- Mahalakshmi ashtakam
- Saraswathy sthothram
- Dhakshina murthy sthothram
- Hanumath pancharathnam
- Hanuman chaalisa
We offer Parayanam classes ( where students are taught how to completely visualize and explain the scenario of the slokas), these would have to be individual classes only.